Sunday, June 19, 2011

Assignment #1

Now I know why they named it ‘Summer Intensive’ it is packed full of lectures, labs, field help, critiques and much more. One of my first assignments in our Visual Studies class was to photograph a sense other than sight. Boy did that open Pandora’s Box. I had idea after idea on what I wanted to portray, yet still not knowing how to use all the tools in my tool box this became harder than I thought. Do I do all the senses in one picture or narrow down to just one? Do I use a human subject or an animal? Well after much debate, failed attempts at a few ideas the winner was ‘TOUCH’





My peer’s feedback was that they felt the colors were pleasing; they liked the angle it was shot at. Having the toe submerged was a good idea and that it felt very feminine & delicate. I would say I survived my first RMSP Critique! What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment