Thursday, July 7, 2011

Memory or Metaphor?

One thing I know for certain is how much I love photography that creates EMOTION, photography that moves you & ignites a fire within. I am so inspired when a photograph can bring tears to my eyes or a photograph so bold & strong that it actually drives fear in to you.

We were asked to create a photograph of a memory or a metaphor this past week & I decided to take on the bold challenge of creating both. In critique it seemed to get the point across. I actually created a photograph that made people FEEL. Some of the class was sad, some felt the loss & most of us felt the longing for a touch, touch from someone we love. Always remember that life is short, be nice, be thankful, tell your family & friends how much you love them & know that it’s never goodbye, it’s see you later.

Thank You for all your support & love.
~Always & Forever~



1 comment: