Monday, July 18, 2011

NAMASTÉ…

Yesterday was the first day since being in Montana that I was able to turn off my head, quiet the voices & just be. I had the pleasure of being taught Reiki I by Reiki Master Neil Chaput.
REIKI is a gentle, non-invasive healing method based on ancient practices of the laying-on of hands, which was systematized in Japan at the beginning of the 20th Century. In the Eastern view the body is regarded as a dynamic energy system & like many other healing modalities Reiki aims to restore the unimpeded flow of energy which is blocked or disturbed in some form by illness. Thus the natural healing processes of the body are activated & a state of deep relaxation is achieved in which healing on both physical & emotional levels can take place.
To feel the energy from others, learn about all the Chakras & to be a channel for energy to pass through was amazing. I have also been doing Self Reiki & feel much more balanced. I was so moved by it that I have signed up to learn Reiki II where I will learn more positions & be able to send Reiki distances. I would be more than happy to exchange Reiki with you if you are open to its possibilities.



“I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light, & of peace. When you are in that place in you, & I am in that place in me, WE are one. “

No comments:

Post a Comment