Friday, July 8, 2011

Stu Stu Studio...

Last week we got started on studio lighting. I had dabled in a few studio shoots before but was more for fun then a learning experience. So needless to say I was excited to learn all about the studio lights & see how much I really like it. Well...I LOVE IT!!! Being in the studio is so fun! We are so lucky to have the coolest studio space in RMSP history. Exposed brick, photographs everywhere for inspiration, scrims, fans, booms & tons of lights & gadgets to play with. I truly feel so lucky to be learning from these amazing photographers.

The first 2 studio assignments we had to complete where 'Product Photography' The first one was to learn about 3 dimensional objects & 1 light & the second one was a semi reflective object & adding in a 2nd light. Here are my shots, I really like them & love the CONTROL that you create in studio.






No comments:

Post a Comment